The constant PCS moves can leave even the most organized of them all alittle unorganized and we can all use alittle organizational help to makes things easier.
That's why I was truly happy when Rubbermaid asked me to try out their new Junk Drawer Organizers. In the spirit of Spring cleaning
Here is the before without the organizers:
Thank you lord for the organizers. I really enjoyed neatly tucking my makeup into each individual compartment. The organizers also interlock so they pretty much stay together when putting them in the drawer. You also do not necessarily have to use each piece of the organizer which means you can add and remove at your leisure. The set in total comes with six pieces so it gives you a good amount of storage space to work with. It also has rubber tabs on the bottom so the organizers will stay in place in the drawers. I absolutely had no complaints with the junk drawer organizer. Below are the after pictures:
- Give junk drawer inhabitants a specific place to live in the drawer.
- Do not throw things in the junk drawer that belong elsewhere.
- Clean the drawer out every once in a while.
Rubbermaid is giving one of Army Wife 101's readers a chance to win the Junk Drawer organizer set.
1. Leave a comment below letting me know what's in your junk drawer. (Please leave a valid email so I may contact you if your the winner.)
2.Subscribe to my blog by email and let me know you did by leaving a comment below also.
Optional Entries: In order to to enter using optional entries you must do the mandatory entries above. You do NOT have to do the optional entries to participate in this giveaway.
*Become a fan on the Army Wife 101 Facebook Fan Page
* Tweet: Win a Junk Drawer Organizer from Rubbermaid and get organized from that last PCS move www.moourl.com/junkgive @armywives101
Contest Ends Wednesday March 24, 2010. Winner will be picked via Random.org.
I received the product above to try out and review and give my honest opinion. My opinions are mine and mine only and you may have a different opinion of the product. I only received the product above and no other form of compensation was received.
Hooah & Smooches