Pampers to try their new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max. Now unfortunately I dont' have a little one in diapers, so I gave the opportunity to review them to a lucky military spouse. This is what she thought of them :
Erin From Hawaii:
The new Pampers promised to be thinner, more absorbent and feel dry for up to 12 hours.
Honestly, I am not usually a Pampers brand diaper mom but a free pack of diapers is nothing to pass up! After using the diapers for a week, including overnights, I am sold. The new Pampers are awesome. They keep all of their promises and then some. I was skeptical about the 12 hours of dryness. My daughter is a heavy sleeper and usually sleeps for 11-12 hours per night so I generally change her about half way thru. I decided to 'brave it' and put the Pampers to the test. They lasted all night with no leaks!! The legs have two sets of elastic gatherings around them, this almost guarantees no accidents! I really liked that feature. The thinness of this diaper is also very impressive. Even when full they don't bulk out and sag like a regular diaper. All in all I am very impressed with the new Pampers and will be using them in the future. Thank you Armywife101 for giving me the opportunity to test out the new diapers!!
Thanks to Pampers you can have a chance to win a WEEKS worth of Pampers Cruisers w/Drymax and a Liz Lange diaper clutch retail value $50.
1. Leave a comment below letting me know what what you look for when purchasing diapers. Also leave a valid email so I can contact you if you are the winner.
2. Subscribe via email or as a follower and leave a comment letting me know you subscribed.
The optional ways to enter listed below are just that . You need to complete the mandatory entry in order to enter optional entries. You are NOT obligated to complete the optional entries
* Fan the Army Wife 101 Fan Page which you visit by clicking the Fan page badge to the right side of the page.
* Tweet :Win a Weeks worth of diapers and a diaper clutch from Pampers @armywives101
Contest ends Sunday March 28, 2010 at 11:59 EST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org
* Disclaimer: I was offered a pack of Pampers Cruisers w/Drymax to give a military wife to test. The opinions expressed in the review above are those of another spouse who tried out the diapers and do not necessarily reflect the views expressed here on this blog. I received no other form of compensation for this.