Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who is Army Wife 101?



Hi I'm Krystel aka "Army Wife 101"!

I myself am a Army Wife of the last four years although my husband has spent most of his adult life in the Marines and now in the US Army. I'm the mommy of a 5 year old little boy who is addicted to Michael Jackson songs and Poptarts and a soon to be 11 year old INBETWEENAGER whose love for the Jonas Brothers & High School Musical keeps her wrapped in her own little world. We currently are continuing our never ending journey here in sunny Hawaii.

I created Army Wife 101 alittle over year ago due to the many questions I would answer on different military spouse forums about this sometimes complicated life of ours. That is life as a Army Wife. I spend my day scouring the net researching the small minute details that can make make or break a PCS move to a new duty station, or finding the office onpost a spouse needs to visit to enter her newborn baby into the Deers System so it can legally exist to the Army. This is my place to help Army wives and wives from other branches.

I also consider this my place to vent, whine moan and celebrate. In addition I provide the latest information pertaining to the Military spouse, hold giveaways, blog and vlog my life, and occasionally review products. As an Army spouse currently going through another deployment I know we tend to be the primary decision makers in the household when it comes to everyday household purchases. In addition to this we lead very unique lives , in that we are constantly on the move to a new location and looking to make wherever we are home. I would love to work with PR companies and brands to bring a voice and a better understanding to the lives we lead. With that said while I am open to all pitches I only will write about the product if I truly believe it is beneficial to my readers.

If you are interested in PR feel free to head over the Sponsors Tab at the top of the Army Wife 101 site and fill out the PR Form. You may also choose to email me at Krystel@armywife101.com

Thanks for stopping by Army Wife 101.

Contact Info:

Email: Krystel@armywife101.com

http://www.twitter.com/armywives101

Army Wife 101 Facebook Fan Page

Army Wife 101 on 12 Seconds

Army Wife 101 on Youtube
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.