Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome Back To Armywives 101

Hey Everyone!

I'm Krystel and I am a 27 year old stay at home mom and Army Wife.

So you looking at the title and it says WELCOME BACK and your like hmmm ?????

Well the truth is I am not new to blogging and have had a blog or 2 before but somehow I would

always move (PCS) or my computer crashes I loose everything and never gain entry into my blog again.

This time I am doing things differently and I am much more organized and plan on venturing into my daily world of blogging again.

So with that said I do hope you will follow me and enjoy all the information I plan on throwing your way .

Stay tuned and read my newer post to find out more on what exactly is Army Wives 101.

Hooah & Smooches

Krystel ( The Mocha Army Wife)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.