Saturday, September 5, 2009

Incoming Personnel


Greetings All!

As usual, I’m late to the party lol. I had an amazing summer visiting friends and family. Now that the kids are back in school, things are finally getting back to “normal”.

My name is Sherrill. I am a twenty-eight year old Army wife and mother of two. We are currently stationed at Hunter Army Airfield here in Savannah, GA. I can’t say enough about this place. It is beyond awesome. My husband is gearing up for his third..no..fourth deployment? There have been so many that I have just stopped counting. It is what it is. Ok, deployment talk depresses me so let’s move on.

Random things...smell of vanilla, cinnamon, the ocean, cotton candy, and the rain. Love thunderstorms and hard rain. I can't get enough of James Patterson and Stephen King. I love movies. I love to cook. I like everything from cheeseburgers to chicken marsala. Baking is also something I enjoy doing. My brownies are the best thing ever. And it’s all homemade. I enjoy history, art and photography. Let's see...I CANNOT go a day without an “I love you" from my husband and kids, listening to music, and my Golden Girls!

Krystel and I have lots of great things in the works and are planning to make Army Wife 101 the best, informative blogsite for army wives.

I look forward to talking with everyone. If you have any questions or just want to chat, you can email me at sherrill@armywife101.com

Have a safe and great Labor Day weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. mmm brownies!
    The smell of the ocean is the best!
    Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.