Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Army Wife 101 Lesson 3: PCS Moves Part 1 & 2

Hey everyone so I know I should have done the PCS moves tutorial a long time ago. Anyhow I feel bad even though my videos have some great info in them , I got a little lazy and used my webcam and not my genius Kodak like I normally do. Reason being when you use your webcam on Youtube you can directly upload verses having to load a memory card and so on.

Anyway the sound quality on the videos are great so enjoy and I have listed the links to the sites mentioned in the video:

One Stop Official Army Housing Site
Official Military Site for Offpost Rental
Official DOD Per Diem DLA And Travel Allowance Website
Official Dity Move Site
Find Your BAH Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.