Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Almost Over So Here's Where I'm Going ...

Well reality has set in I have been having so much fun with the hubby that it hit me , just that quickly R&R is almost over. Just alittle over a week ago I was prepping and making plans for his highly anticipated arrival and now I have to prepare myself to send him back.

Unlike last time I am not going to fret and drive myself crazy thinking about the day he leaves again, instead I have set a list of goals for myself to focus on . I won't bore you with my long list of goals but I will share two that are very important to me.

1. I have not told many people but since I pride myself on being open I will share. I am planning on having Lapband surgery within the next year. Before I make that leap and completely follow through with it, I have made a commitment to see how much weight I can lose in the next six months on my own. My goal right now is 50 pounds and it is right here on "Army Wife 101" that I am going to blogument my weight loss. More details to come about that.

2. Army Wife 101 has become my place to share me , be free and help others. With that said I want to take "Army Wife 101" to a whole new level. Again I won't bother you with a whole lifestory on my plans for this blog but I have revamped my "About Me" page and would love for you to take a look at it to see what I have in store for my wonderful , supportive readers and learn alittle about who Army Wife 101 is too.

So please join me in my journey and together let's see how far I get!

Hooah & Smooches

8 comments:

  1. I am glad I have found your blog and look forward to see what you have in store for us all in the near future. As well best of luck to you in the weight loss, you can do anything you put your mind to.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I really enjoy writing here (typing) I tryed journaling for the longest time and well I never managed to keep with it. I have been here in Hawaii for awhile now and if you ever need a hand or would like to get together and venture the island with some one please fill free to ask, id love to lend a hand or even a glass of coffee. Keep your blog going :) talk with you soon. My hubbs and I are on schofield as well :) so we are neighbors lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think goals are a great idea! Goodbyes are difficult enough, but now you have your goals to keep you busy while the countdown to your hubby's homecoming begins :) I look forward to reading about all of your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodbyes are never easy especially when given a date. I'm so excited to see whats next as a soon to be army wife This part of the military is new to me I'll be a frequent visitor from now on. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie thank you and you are absolutely right and yes I agree goals are definitley something to keep you going.
    Ruby glad to have you here and you definitely have a journey to look forward to as an Army wife sometimes challenging but otherwise great. Either way the great thing about the military community is their is usually someone always there in the same boat as you. If you ever need any info I'm here :)

    Thanks to you both for visiting...come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firs of all, I love the layout and color on your website. They go together very nicely. :)

    I am an army brat. My father was in the military for 25+ years so I can emphasize with you on having to let your loved one go back after only a short R&R. I know it was So hard on me so I can only imagine what my mother was going through at a time. There were a few years when he was serving in Desert Storm that we only saw him for a few weeks every 6-8 months.

    I can't wait to see the new things that you reveal for Army Wife 101. I am heading over to your About Me page now because I am excited to see where you will be taking your blog. I know that I have created several goals for both my personal life and my website and I can't wait to see what 2010 brings everyone.

    Take care,
    Shynea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh..,. Mocha Wifey I am honored to be here today and reading this. You are such a strong heart and your beautiful spirit shines courageously! I am here with you journeying along! (extra hugs in the adjustment phase) stay busy and pamper yourself silly! You're worth it, gal! luv Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.