There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Make Sausage Con Queso Dip aka Rotel

Hey everyone!
If some of you don't know Army Wife 101 has what I affectionately titled "The DFAC". You can also look at the categories on the left side of this blog and find it. This is a separate blog which displays different recipes I make on video and recipes that "Ask Rell" displays on her blog also. I hope you enjoy them.

Their are different variations of this dip, feel free to share how you like yours in the comments section below.



Here's one I made last night:

2 comments:

  1. Wow thst recipe is great I made it jus like you did in the video da kids loved it as well did I I'm looking foward to more things as I love to cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Valerie,

    How cool is that now you got something new for the kiddos to eat. I am very glad you enjoyed it. You can check out the DFAC link on the left handside of the page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.