Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Make Sausage Con Queso Dip aka Rotel

Hey everyone!
If some of you don't know Army Wife 101 has what I affectionately titled "The DFAC". You can also look at the categories on the left side of this blog and find it. This is a separate blog which displays different recipes I make on video and recipes that "Ask Rell" displays on her blog also. I hope you enjoy them.

Their are different variations of this dip, feel free to share how you like yours in the comments section below.



Here's one I made last night:

2 comments:

  1. Wow thst recipe is great I made it jus like you did in the video da kids loved it as well did I I'm looking foward to more things as I love to cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Valerie,

    How cool is that now you got something new for the kiddos to eat. I am very glad you enjoyed it. You can check out the DFAC link on the left handside of the page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.