Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Happy Veteran's Day

Thinking of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you to my husband and all the other service members who are selfless and humble and serve our country. You men and women are brave and have my utmost respect & support. Happy Veteran's Day!

THIS PICTURE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAV...IT IS THE DAY MY HUSBAND RETURNED FROM IRAQ AFTER 15 MONTHS. THE SYMBOLISM OF THE FLAG IN FRONT OF HIM AND MY SON IS THE MOST AMAZING THING.
Photobucket

THE LOOK ON MY SON'S FACE ALWAYS BRING ME TO TEARS...HE MIGHT NOT LOOK TO EXCITED BUT HE WAS THRILLED AND BEING SO YOUNG OVERWHELMED WITH ALL THAT WAS GOING ON LOL!
Photobucket

Hooah & Smooches

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! He is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grea photos! Did you make that shirt with him? What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you VERY much for everything your family does. Your husband for serving our country and helping to make sure we are safe, your children for giving up their daddy at times, and to you for so so much. For being a strong woman that keeps everyone together and definitely for all the help you've given people through this website!
    I love the pictures. I cannot look at any homecoming pictures without crying. I just can't even imagine the overwhelming feelings. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Southern Belle yes he is my little cutie pie lol!

    Thanks Vanessa! Yes I made the shirt just grabbed a cheap kids shirt from craft store and some fabric paint and a stencil and then let him put his handprints on it. It was nothing to major but I thought it was a cute idea if I do say so myself :)

    Awww Jessica your gonna make me cry! Thank you for your kind words and you are those same things. Any spouse that can deal with this life is a strong person.

    Please thank your spouses for their service and commitment to their country .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love the pictures, great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, let me just say that you have a very beautiful son!

    Secondly, I can't even begin to imagine how you both felt when your husband came home. Just thinking about it makes me choke up a bit. Thank you for your marvelous post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.