Thursday, November 5, 2009

Updates & Announcements

Helloooo to all my wonderful readers!

I know it seems like I have been MIA and kinda slacking and you would be right *smile*.
Ok ok ...actually I have just been extremely busy outside of the house as well as working on some really great things for Army Wife 101 and for you my loyal readers.

As for updates their are quite a few:

* First Congratulation to our winners of "The 50th Follower Visa GC Contest" and the "Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway".
Jennifer at
Vanessa atA Military Wife's Mayhem


*Army Wife 101 has joined in to help spread the word about Vets Prevail, a program for Vets and service members returning from combat zones who may need help getting readjusted to life after deployment. You can read my blog entry about it.
If you know someone who you feel this program can be of help to contact me and I will give you a code to access Vets Prevail before the official Veteran's Day Launch of the program.

* Can't say to much about it yet but Army Wife 101 has been asked to join onto an awesome campaign for us military spouses for a new product launching. This includes several giveaways. I am going to need some of you to share your deployment stories, and just everyday stories on how you survive the sometimes tough life as a military spouse. You can start emailing them to Army Wife 101 at Krystel@armywife101.com or Sherrill@armywife101.com
Please put "My Story" in the Subject Line.

*Army Wife 101 will be doing a series on several topics relating to military life. these include PCS moves, Pay, Life Onpost etc. They will be exciting and easy to understand , I am also sure they will address the FAQ's that alot of us spouses have.

* Don't forget to check out The DFAC I added a new video today and have another appetizer video I'll be adding shortly.

* Don't forget to check out Army Wife 101's Freebie Of the Day. I try to update daily but as of lately unless I find absolutely decent freebies I won't list them but I will be updating them today.

*For all my new readers don't forget to check out the video tutorials which can be found here.

* Lastly please feel free to contact Army Wife 101 with your questions by clicking "Ask Army Wife 101" at the top of your screen.


Oh no one more thing I want to thank a wonderful blog buddy named Angela. She awarded me A Best Blog Award and I just want to THANK her. She has been so sweet to me and not to mention has an awesome blog where she shares tidbits of her daily life...witty advice and all around interesting information. She is a great writer and I want you to stop by and show her some blog love by visiting Angela's Soliloquy

I know this particular entry was painfully (ok not really) long but it's great info that I needed to share!

Whew wee glad I got that done...now it's off for some coffee!

Hooah & Smooches

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you're back! I've missed your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There!

    Awww thanks I missed you guys to ...glad to be back in full swing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.