Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anheuser Busch Free Theme Park Admission Is Back for 2010!


Army Wife 101 & The Family @ SeaWorld in 2007


I am sure a good percentage of the military community is aware that for the past few years Amheuser Busch has graciously given military families the opportunity to visit several of their theme parks for FREE.

This upcoming year the good folks over at Anheuser are doing it again and service members and their dependents will have the opportunity to visit any one of the listed parks below free once during the 2010 year.

* Seaworld(Orlando, San Diego, San Antonio)

* Sesame Place

*Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, Tampa)

*Water Country USA

* Adventure Island

We have had the opportunity to go to SeaWorld twice and what fun we had. I also was appreciative of the fact that my mom and brother received a 10% discount on their admission tickets since they were with us.

So I've given you a quick run down and I am pretty sure you want more info so head on over to Hero Salute and register for your free tickets.

Thanks Anheuser!

Hooah & Smooches

1 comment:

  1. My DH and I went to Busch Gardens (Williamsburg) last year for the fright fest =D We had free tickets and an amazing time.

    They also sell bottles of bud light near the entrances of the rides which I always found hilarious and quite convenient...

    *Enchante*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.